2. Online application
You intend to submit an application to Baerlocher GmbH using the online application system. We would like to point out that you will, therefore, be required to submit personal information relating to yourself (supplied by yourself) and that this information will be processed (by Baerlocher GmbH). In order for this to occur in accordance with the law, your express consent to the processing and use of personal data must be given. We wish to inform you in advance of certain rules which are relevant to the use of the online application system accessible on the Internet and all data and services relating to it. Please read through them carefully before using the online application procedure. If you do not consent to this procedure or aspects of it, you should refrain from making an online application. If you do consent to it, however, please endorse the statements contained in the section entitled “Confirmation/Consent”.
3. Handling of personal data by the departments involved
- submitting only information that is due and proper for your application,
- not masquerading as another person,
- only supplying truthful information,
- not knowingly inputting data which is infected with viruses or similar malware;
- consenting to the processing of the personal data you input for the purposes of making an application to our company.
4. Use of data
The personal data you supply to us is used solely for internal purposes (the application/selection procedure). Upon completion of the respective selection procedure, these data are deleted. If there is currently no vacancy corresponding to your application but your profile seems consistent with other possible vacancies, your application will, with your consent, be stored in the applicant database for a period of up to 12 months, after which it will be deleted. However, you may request that your data be deleted at any time.
5.1 Liability on the part of Baerlocher GmbH - for whatever reason - shall arise only if any loss incurred:
- is the result of a culpable breach of an essential obligation (cardinal obligation) in a manner which prejudices fulfillment of the purpose of the contract, or
- is attributable to gross negligence or intent.
5.2 In particular, Baerlocher GmbH does not assume any responsibility:
- for the success or failure of online applications;
- for its website and server being free from computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms;
- for the content of its website being correct, complete and up-to-date.
5.4 If a third-party claim is filed against Baerlocher GmbH as a result of a breach of duty on the part of the user, the user must release Baerlocher GmbH from all claims or pay compensation to it.